Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Still Alive!

Well, it has been quite a while since the last post. Well, the first week was excused as I was in Kenya without access to internet, and the last week has more or less just been me being lazy and busy all at the same time.

I got back stateside last Tuesday and after the Easter holidays, things are finally falling into a routine. I am planning for writing on this blog being part of that routine. I also have some pictures that should show up online soon. I want to use the next couple weeks to write about different things I saw in Africa and different things about the way of life, and then also transition to life in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!